Router A-201 is designed to provide communication in lAN built on 10Base-T and 1000Base-TX technologies, and digital switching systems with HDB-3 (standard G.703) code.
Router has one 10/100 Ethernet connector (for connection to LAN) and three connectors with ISDN PRI interface (for connection to transmission equipments or switch).
- Routing: according to IP v4 protocol;
- Routing protocols: static routing RIPvl, RIPv2;
- Controlling: SNMP; Telnet; RS-232:
- Connection: to 3 (three) E1 ports (transparent G.703 or with DSS1 signaling) and 1 (one) Ethernet ports;
- Baud Rate: Nx64 Kbps through one E1 dataflow;
The router provides a connection of :
- Automatic digital switching systems;
- Local area network switches that support 10Base-T or 100Base-TX Ethernet technologies;
- Network equipment that support 100Base-FX and 1000Base-SX interfaces;
- Equipment that support SHDSL interfaces.
- Full corresponding with IEEE 802.3-2002 requirements (especially with 10 Base-T and 100 Base-TX);
- Automatic detection of data rate (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps);
- Automatic detection of data transmission mode (full duplex or half duplex); -Operating distance is not less 100 m (Category 5 cable UTP/STP/FTP).
- Operating distance - not less than 100 m (Category 5 cable UTP/STP/FTP).
ISDN PRI parameters:
- Data rate for one channel - 2048 Kbps (according to requirements of ITU-T G.703, G.704 and 1.431);
- Method of physical signal's coding - HDB3;
- DSS1 signaling (according to requirements of ITU-T Q.920/921 andQ.930/931);
- Connection type to Telephone exchanger - TE-terminal;
- Operating distance is not less 600 meters (Category 5 cable UTP/STP/FTP);
- AC: 115...260 V, 43...65 Hz. Rating value is 220 V, 50 Hz;
- DC: 18...36 V, protected against mistaken polarity connection Rating value is 27 V;
- Power consumption not more 20 W;
- Temperature range-35°C...+40°C;
- Operation life is not less 20 years;
- Overall dimensions (Width-Depth-Height): 490x490x110 mm.
- Weight not more than 23 kg.