Field Voice Telephone TA-01 intended for supporting a telecommunication service in the subscriber network of automatic switching systems, PBX, manual switching systems, point-to-point (without switching systems) and as communication terminal in radio facilities.
Telephone intended for field operation under environmental exposure and for installation and operation on stationary and mobile vehicles (track-type vehicles, aircrafts with a low maneuverability, helicopters and ships). Operates in Central Battery (CB) or Local Battery (LB) modes depending on connection.
Powering modes are: Central Battery (CB) or Local Battery (LB).
Telephone supports Public Switched Telephone Network with Pulse and Tonal (DTMF) dialing functions. It meets the regulation's requirements that are in force. Connection is by 2-wire line (GOST 7153).
- CB - Central Battery (operational power supply capability without local battery, power supplying by central-battery);
- LB - Local Battery (Battery 4,5 V);
- Controlling of radio/wireless station;
- Line test;
- Dialing: pulse and tone signaling, magneto ringing;
- Effective bandwidth: 0.3 - 3.4 kHz;
- Call-tone level: not less 70 dB;
- Memory: 10 telephone numbers; Power supplying:
- Local battery 4,5 V;
- Central battery 27 V;
- Current consumption is not more 1,1 A in LB power supplying mode under magneto ringing;
- Current consumption is not more 25 mA in conversational mode;
- Temperature range-35° C... +50° C;
- Mean-time-between-failures is not less 10 000 hours;
- Operation life is not less 20 years;
- Hermetic enclosure (submerge up to 1 m).