Ethernet switch A-101 is intended for local area network creation on basis 10/100 Ethernet (10Base-T and 100Base-TX), conjunction and switching data flows, providing user access to local computer network's resources.
Switch provides data packet-switching exchange between users and their associations in the local computer network.
Versions of the switch A-101:
- Basic variant (16 connectors for Ethernet ports).
- Upgraded version (14 connectors for Ethernet ports and 2 connectors for optical Ethernet ports).
- Option to be installed on armored objects (14 connectors for Ethernet ports and 2 connectors for optical Ethernet ports).
- There are 16 physically independent ports for PC connection to 10/100 Ethernet network by category's 5 UTP and 6 UTP cables with distance up to I00 meters;
- There are 2 physically independent ports for PC connection to 100 Ethernet network;
- Transfer speed auto-detection (10 or 100 Mbps), transfer mode's auto-detection (full duplex or half-duplex) and auto-detection of connection cable type (direct connection or cross connection);
- Maximum quantity of MAC addresses - 65 536;
- The general buffer memory for storage - up to 1024 Ethernet packets with maximum size of 1536 bytes;
- Data filtration provided by User MAC address and (or) by message originator; binding to ports that are identified by MAC addresses;
- Data flow control based on QoS ports and (or) their prioritie and VLAN parameters and VLAN ID tags for switches intercommunication;
- Ability to create two groups of trunk connections, with up to 4 ports per group;
- AC: 115...260 V, 43...65 Hz. Nominal value is 220 V, 50 Hz;
- DC: 18...36 V, protected against mistaken polarity connection. Nominal value is 27 V;
- Power consumption - not more than 20 W;
- Operating temperature range is -35°C..+50°C;
- Mean-time-between-failures: not less 10 000 hours;
- Operation life: not less than 20 years;
- Overall dimensions (Width-Depth-Height): 490 x 490 x 200 mm;
- Weight: not more than 30 kg.
Ethernet switch A-101 can be installed on stationary and mobile vehicles - vehicles, track-type and wheeled armored carriers, aircrafts, helicopters and the ships.