ABCK R-174T is intended to provide internal and external radio communication when it is mounted on mobile objects.
ABCK R-174T represents a set of amplifying- commutation devices which provide connection of intercom headset of subscribers to selected connection types. It also ensures transmission and reception of signals according to preset communication possibilities. Various configurations of R-174T equipment for mobile objects are produced on the base of the set of blocks.
Depending on the version ABCK R-174T provides the following types of communication:
- external telephone communication two radio sets of R-173, R-173M; R-173M1, R-163-50U, R-134, R163- 50K type, working either in intercom system mode, or in the TE (terminal equipment) mode, from the working places of the subscribers (up to four) and from the two-wire line;
- external telephone communication through one radio set of R-173, R-173M, R-173M1, R-163-50y from the working place of the driver (BV37T);
- reception of telephone information through one radio receiver of R-173P, R-173PM1, R-173PM, R-163UP type on the subscribers 's working places (up to four);
- official traffic with a subscriber of two-wire telephone line up to 1km;
- internal telephone communication between subscribers (up to seven);
- loud speaking information reception from radio sets and radio receivers;
- data transmission and reception through radio sets from single-channel data transmission equipment;
- call transmission and reception through radio sets and call reception from a radio receiver;
- selective call of radio subscribers through radio sets with the help of R-012M equipment;
- connection to the radio sets of special purpose equipment operating in telephone mode;
- connection of warning equipment.
ABCK R-174T offers operation and conjugation with equipment, indicated in the Table
Type of conjugated equipment
Maximal amount of conjugated equipment
1. Radio set R-173M, R-173M1, (R-173, R163-50U)
2. Radio set R-134 (R-163-50K)
3. Radio receiver R-173PM, R-173PM1 (R-173P, R-163UP)
4. Warning equipment of GO-27, PC-3C type, or emergency signaling unit BAS-701 of the items of the modification 478B
5. Telephone set TA-57-U (TA-57)
6. Data transmission equipment (single-channel, joints C1-VF, C1-TLG, I-RS)
7. Special purpose equipment operating in telephone mode.
8. Selective call device R-012M
9. Headset TSH4-U (TSH4, SHSH-1)
up to 7
EQUIPMENT OF INTEGRAL CONNECTION
AND COMMUTATION (VEHICLE INTERCOM SYSTEM) R-174T
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Power supply of the units is realized from the vehicular main of the object 27 (+2; -5)V with minus grounded on the body (mass) of the object with permissible ripple amplitude of the supply voltage not more 3V within 100-6000 Hz.
The maximum power consumed by the equipment from the vehicular mains of the object does not exceed 30W.
The amplification paths of the equipment provide passage of speech signals within 300-3400 Hz.
Talking circuits of internal and external communication are four-wire circuits . Coming on a wire communication line is carried out through a two-wire circuit.
The units' functionality:
Unit BV34T is the basic commutation unit that is used in all versions of the equipment R-174T.
Two radio sets, radio receiver, power supply from the vehicular mains are connected to the unit. BV34T unit is a subscriber's unit of the commander (radio operator). To provide necessary types of external and internal communication the radio operator's push-to-talk switch is connected to the unit.
Unit BV34T provides:
- power supply on all other units of the equipment;
- commutation of LF circuits of subscribers of the units BV35T, BV36T, BV38T on radio facilities (RS1, RS2, RCV) and operation in the intercom system mode (with reception level 10V);
- commutation of LF circuits of the unit BV37T on RS1(radio set 1);
- call sending and reception from/on radio facilities, forming a voice-frequency call of an appropriate frequency;
- power amplification of speaking voltages coming on the input of the amplifier of the internal communication of the unit BB34T from the subscribers operating in the internal communication network.
Other subscriber's units of the equipment R-174T: BV35T, BV37T, BV34T, BV38T are connected to the unit BV34T. Volume control situated on the unit BV34T ensures volume control of the signals coming on the subscribers' telephones in internal communication mode. It is possible to connect to the unit BV34T up to three subscribers (up to two subscribers for YAG 4.069.189-05 version) which are constantly in the network with possibility of conference communication.
Unit BV35Т is intended to provide to its subscriber operating modes of external and internal communication. Push- to-talk switch of the subscriber is connected to the unit. There is a switch of operation types on the unit. The unit is connected directly to the unit BV34T by means of two connectors, or by means of BV38T unit, or BV36T unit.
Unit BV36Т is intended to provide to its subscriber operating modes of external and internal communication. Push- to-talk switch of the subscriber is connected to the unit. There are switch of the types of work on the unit. The unit is connected directly to the unit BV34T by means of two connectors and can serve as extender for BV35T unit.
Unit BV37Т provides a driver of a mobile object with external communication through RS1 and internal communication. The driver's push- to-talk switch is connected to BV37T unit. Circuits of warning equipment are connected to the unit. The unit is equipped with matching amplifier that matches the circuits of warning equipment with the aplifier's input of the internal communication of BV37T unit. BV37T unit is connected directly to the BV34T unit.
Unit BV38Т is intended to ensure connection of two-wire telephone line, transmitting and reception of magneto ringing from the line. The unit provides a subscriber with external communication, official traffic, operating modes of external and internal communication. The subscriber's push-to-talk switch is connected to the unit BV38T. BV38T is connected directly to the unit BV34T by two connecters and can serve as extender for connection of the unit BV35T.
Unit BV39Т is included into the version YAG 4.069.182-04 of R-174T equipment. This unit is installed into mobile objects with extended performance capabilities of external communication. It is possible to connect to the unit two radio sets operating at VF and digital (I-RS) modes, single-channel data transmitting equipment operating through digital (I-RS (impulse mode for radio set)) and VF channels, power supply from the vehicular mains, set of special purpose equipment, loudspeaker, R-012 device.
- external radio communication through two radio sets in TE (terminal equipment) mode ( with reception level 0,5V);
- data transmission and reception through radio sets from single channel equipment of data transmitting through the joints C1-VF, I-RS;
- connection to the radio sets of special purpose equipment operating in the telephone mode;
- loud speaker information reception from radio sets and radio receiver;
- selective call of the radio subscribers through radio sets by means of R-012M device.
Unit BV39Т is connected between output connectors of unit BV34T and radio facilities. In this case push-to-talk switches of units BV34T and BV38T (BV36T) are connected directly to unit BV39T. Volume controls situated on the unit BB39T ensure volume regulation of the signals coming from radio sets on the telephones of subscribers of BV34T and BV38T units.
Push-to-talk switch is intended to switch a radio set from reception to transmission mode, to transmit a conference call and to amplify the signal of audio frequency coming from the microphone. Push-to-talk switch is produced in the several versions which differ in cable length and type of connectors.
Loud speaker is intended for loud-speaking information reception coming from radio sets. The unit is equipped with a dynamic loud speaker (power up to 2V) and a board with amplifier.
The scheme of electric joints of intercom communication equipment R-174T