Digital Cable Modem M-101 is intended for construction of a high-speed duplex digital communication channel through two-wire and four-wire cable lines between the remote E1 interface devices.
Linear interface SHDSL meets ITU-T G.991.2.bis requirements and it is used for transmitting a linear code Trellis-Coded Pulse
Amplitude Modulation (TCPAM).
SHDSL Interface parameters:
- SHDSL port interface parameters comply with ITU-T G.991.2.bis recommendations;
- Number of channels: 2;
- Connection type: point-to-point;
- Operation mode: two-wire, four-wire;
- Used cable types: TPP, KSPR MKSB-1.2, P-296, P-274M, PTRK.
- Line coding: TCPAM;
- Input and output resistance: 135 Ohm;
- Transmission data rate range: in two wire mode from 192 to 2304 kBps; in four-wire mode up to 4608;
- Transmission data rate step: 64 kBps;
- Communication mode: full duplex;
- Data transmission mode: synchronous mode, batch mode;
E1 Interface parameters:
- E1 interface parameters comply with ITU-T (G.703,G.704) recommendations;
- Interface type and quantity: 2 Balanced;
- Number of wires in transmission line: 4;
- Line coding: HDB3, AMI;
- Transmission data rate: 2048 kBps;
- Cycling structure (framing): G.704;
- Super frame: CRC4, CAS;
- AC: 220 V, 50 Hz (187-242 V, 43-65 Hz);
- DC: 18...36V (27V);
- Power consumption is not more than 15 W;
- Temperature range: -35°C... +50°C;
- Modem overall dimensions (Width-Depth-Height): 482x349x196 mm.
- Weight not more than 25 kg.
Connecting of Field Voice Telephone TA-01 in LB mode for service communication deployment.
Powering of regenerator Controlling from the front panel (keyboards + display with menu system) or from PC through